Looking for support?
Call us: 843-822-5143
SOUL provides support, mentoring, and housing assistance
for pregnant / new moms in need in the South Carolina Lowcountry.
All services are free of charge.
Encouragement on Your Journey
Group or Individual
Peer Support Group
* Friendship, Faith, & Free Food *
We enjoy a meal, support one another,
build friendships, grow in faith through Bible verses and prayer requests,
and share our hopes, dreams, and fears.
If nobody is giving you a baby shower, and you attend regularly, we'd be happy to!
Seacoast Dream Center
5505 N. Rhett Avenue
North Charleston, SC 29406
Scheduled Some Saturdays
11:00am - 1:00pm
Can't make the group?
Reach out to meet a SOUL Sister Mentor for coffee, and/or
Try Embrace Grace, another local group run by a SOUL Volunteer
* Individual Support *
Text, call our client phone line, and/or meet a SOUL Sister Mentor at a local restaurant or coffee shop for one-on-one support.
Mentors are excited to build a relationship with you, to encourage you, and to be there for you as long as you'd like!
Some things you could talk about together:
- Your hopes, dreams, and fears with motherhood
- Setting your goals and making a plan to reach them
- Budgeting and financial planning to provide for your family
- Building your career skills
- How to have healthier relationships of all kinds
- Self-care to build resiliency and care for your baby
- Growing in faith through tough times
SOUL Sister Experiences
Quotes from SOUL Sisters
"You have made such a difference in my life."
- Jessica, SOUL Sister / Housing Client
"I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead." Philippians 3:13